- We improve strength, balance, flexibility and general health. Yoga works on multiple systems in your body at the same time. It strengthens the immune system by increasing the levels of natural antioxidants that fight the disease in our body. It activates areas of the brain that increase joy and reduce feelings associated with anxiety. It activates genes (DNA telomeres) that are associated with cell renewal. Reduces the need for diabetes medications by up to 40%. It reduces depression, anxiety and stress and increases our energy levels. Improves memory.
- We know that by sound, through sound therapy, we can alter the frequency of normal beta brain waves (normal awakening consciousness) to alpha (loose consciousness) and even theta (meditative status) or delta (internal healing). It essentially brings us to this place of tranquility. And the sound helps to create the road to this idle position. A recent study conducted by the British Academy of Sound Therapy (BAST) found that 95% of patients suffering from stress-related disorders found an increased resting state after sound therapy. Similar results have been obtained from another study conducted by BAST that measured the effects of acoustic therapy on the autonomic nervous system. Also through sound therapy, we can boost the release of nitric oxide, a free radical molecule that has been proven to be responsible for pain and anxiety.
- The cell has an electromagnetic frequency spectrum in which it operates. The heart, the brain, the nervous system, the muscles, our immune system, etc. are electrical sub-systems. Earth is an unlimited and inexhaustible source of negatively charged free electrons. Scientists have found that negatively charged electrons found on earth neutralize the positively charged electrons of free radicals in our bodies that are associated with many common diseases. The best anti-inflammatory on the planet is the planet itself! As sunlight offers us the vitamin D, the Earth offers us another important element called vitamin G (Ground = Ground). Reduces symptoms of inflammatory diseases, chronic pain, improves sleep, increases energy, reduces stress, normalizes body rhythms, improves blood pressure and circulation, muscle relaxation from their intensity, faster recovery. Gary Schwartz, PhD, a professor of psychology and medicine at the University of Arizona, shows that Earth can be as fundamental as sunlight, air, water, and nutrients. Biophysicist James Oschman, PhD, summarizing: “When your feet step on Earth or connect with it, your psychology changes. The body’s normalization and the anti-inflammatory function of your body begin immediately. People are constantly inflamed because they are disconnected from Earth, the source of electrons that can neutralize the free radicals that cause their cell damage. “, James Oschman, biologist, biophysical specialist in the field of energy pharmacy, says” When you are ground, freely transfer electrons from the earth to your body. And these free electrons are probably the best antioxidants that exist. “
- Meditation is not ideology, it is not philosophy, it is not religion, it is not concentration, it is not exercise. Meditation means Consciousness. To realize our true self. Our self that is not created by us. We have been born with him. We just need to find out. Let’s start reflecting our moods and feelings. From the moment we acquire the awareness of these three, body, mind, soul, then everything is connected to a phenomenon, the phenomenon of our totality, the phenomenon of Self Love. And Love is also the “Perfume” of Meditation.
Every Sunday morning in June and July.
Dates: 10/6/2018, 17/6/2018, 24/6/2018, 1/7/2018, 8/7/2018, 15/7/2018, 22/7/2018, 29/7/2018
Time: 9.00 am – 11.00 am
9.00am-10.00am: Yoga, Sound therapy, Mother Earth Grounding and Meditation “From Head to Heart”.
10.00 am-11.00 am: In our tranquility, ours and Nature, we enjoy a delicious breakfast meal.
Place of activity: Ano Gouves, Heraklion (in the country house garden and sometimes depending on the weather, on the beach of Karteros, to the left of the organized beach of “For Banaki”, in the free beach area.
Tel. Contact for participation and attendance instructions at the country house: 6937284847, Vicky Stamouli
- Participation fee: 15 euro with VAT.
The price includes a rich breakfast meal, a combination of traditional Mediterranean and Multiethnic food, from local and organic ingredients according to the macrobiotic diet.
Bank account number for participation: 775 00 2002 013452, IBAN: GR06 0140 7750 7750 0200 2013 452 Hellenic Ecopsychology Society, Mental and Integrative Health. The deposit must be made up to five (5) days before the day of the event, in order to finalize the number of participants in the event.
The number of participants is limited and will be held in order of priority, based on the bank’s deposit number.
Comfortable clothes and mostly carefree mood are recommended!!
A very beautiful way to start your summer Sunday morning before heading out to the seas of Heraklion.